MMTD is a contra dance community. Schedule:
- 1st Saturdays: Columbia Independent School, 1801 North Stadium Blvd., Columbia, MO 65202
- 3rd Fridays: Ashland American Legion Post 152, 123 E Broadway, Ashland, MO 65010
Admission $10.00 ($5.00 for Listeners and for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- MMTD Contra Dance with 32 Bartenders. Calling by Claire Baffaut.
- MMTD Contra Dance with the Mound City Slickers – Paula McFarling callingFriday, May 19thDoors at 7, dance from 7:30 to 10:00 pm
- Contra Dance at Cooper’s LandingTuesday, May 9th, at 11505 S Smith Hatchery Rd, Columbia, MO 652037:00 – 9:00pm
- MMTD Contra Dance with Coreopsis – Jim Thaxter callingSaturday, May 6thDoors at 7, dance from 7:30 to 10:00 pm
- Contra Dance, Friday, April 21st, with Amber & Dave and John Petter calling!
Category Archives: Square Dance
Square Dance at Cafe Berlin – Sunday, August 23
Daniel & Friends are putting on a square dance! Grab a friend or two or three, put on your dancing shoes, and come on out to Cafe Berlin for some hot fiddle tunes and lively square dances. Music by Will Scherer and friends. … Continue reading
Posted in Community Dance, Square Dance Tagged old-time square dance Comments Off on Square Dance at Cafe Berlin – Sunday, August 23
Cooper’s Landing Dance – August 18 – CANCELLED
We’re sorry to cancel the dance but there is a good chance for thunderstorms during the evening. Come on down to Cafe Berlin Sunday night, August 23rd for a square dance! Hope to see you there!
Posted in Cooper's Landing, Square Dance Comments Off on Cooper’s Landing Dance – August 18 – CANCELLED
NEW: June 3rd Contra Dance at Columbia Independent School with 32 Bartenders and Claire Baffaut Winter/Spring 2023 Contra Dance Schedule If you do not receive our emails and would like to be added to the list, please contact us at … Continue reading
Posted in Callers Jam, Contra Dances, Cooper's Landing, Dance Weekends, English Country Dance, Family Dance, School Dance, Special Events, Square Dance Tagged contra, contra dance, Cooper's Landing, dancing, fiddle tunes, live music, old-time music, Summer, traditional dance, traditional dance and music Comments Off on What’s New:
Square Dance at Cafe Berlin – Wednesday, October 29th
There is a square dance in downtown Columbia, at Cafe Berlin from 7:30-10:30pm this Wednesday. All dances will be called to live music. No square dancing experience is necessary. So stop by, bring your friends, and we’ll see you there!
Posted in Community Dance, Square Dance Tagged cafe berlin Comments Off on Square Dance at Cafe Berlin – Wednesday, October 29th