We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra Dance – Apr. 19, 2019 Campeau Creek Boys and Dedo Norris with Lisa Harris Calling
- English Country Dance – April 12
- No Dance – Apr. 5, 2019 – support Big Muddy weekend!
- Contra Dance – Mar. 15, 2019 River Ridge with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – March 29-31 – Spring Breakdown in Jefferson City
Tag Archives: Big Muddy
Big Muddy Festival 2019 details found here.
March has five Fridays, which means a bonus contra dance! This Friday, March 31, we’ll enjoy dancing to music by Three around Three, featuring Pippa Letsky on fiddle, Cliff White on guitar, and Bill Foley on banjo. Excellent calling will be provided by Paula … Continue reading
This weekend is the 25th Anniversary Big Muddy Folk Festival on Main and Vine in Boonville, Missouri. The festival opens at 7:00 p.m. on Friday with a concert at Thespian Hall, featuring Ron Wall, Phyllis Dale, Bob Shad and Jazzou Jones, Leela and … Continue reading