We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra “Watermelon” Dance – July 19, 2019 River Ghost Review with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – June 7, 2019 Blackberry Pickers with Paula McFarling Calling
- Contra Dance – May 31, 2019 Scraphounds with Claire Baffaut Calling
- Contra Dance – May 17, 2019 Three Around Three with Jim Thaxter Calling
- English Country Dance – May 10
Tag Archives: cafe berlin
There is a square dance in downtown Columbia, at Cafe Berlin from 7:30-10:30pm this Wednesday. All dances will be called to live music. No square dancing experience is necessary. So stop by, bring your friends, and we’ll see you there!
Daniel and friends have organized another Columbia Square Dance at Cafe Berlin on Thursday, August 28! So we don’t have to wait to dance again until the middle of September when our regular Fall Season starts! Grab a friend or two or … Continue reading