We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra Dance – Apr. 19, 2019 Campeau Creek Boys and Dedo Norris with Lisa Harris Calling
- English Country Dance – April 12
- No Dance – Apr. 5, 2019 – support Big Muddy weekend!
- Contra Dance – Mar. 15, 2019 River Ridge with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – March 29-31 – Spring Breakdown in Jefferson City
Tag Archives: cafe berlin
There is a square dance in downtown Columbia, at Cafe Berlin from 7:30-10:30pm this Wednesday. All dances will be called to live music. No square dancing experience is necessary. So stop by, bring your friends, and we’ll see you there!
Daniel and friends have organized another Columbia Square Dance at Cafe Berlin on Thursday, August 28! So we don’t have to wait to dance again until the middle of September when our regular Fall Season starts! Grab a friend or two or … Continue reading