We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra Dance – Apr. 19, 2019 Campeau Creek Boys and Dedo Norris with Lisa Harris Calling
- English Country Dance – April 12
- No Dance – Apr. 5, 2019 – support Big Muddy weekend!
- Contra Dance – Mar. 15, 2019 River Ridge with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – March 29-31 – Spring Breakdown in Jefferson City
Tag Archives: Columbia square dance
Grab a friend or two or three, put on your dancing shoes, and come on out to Cafe Berlin for some hot fiddle tunes and lively square dances. Music by Jordan Wax and friends. Calling by Jim Thaxter, Daniel Kramer, Rhett Hartman, … Continue reading
The spring contra dance schedule is over for this year, but there’s still plenty of dancing to be done in central MO. This Saturday (June 14) is the ever-popular square dance in Hallsville, MO, just a short drive up Rt. … Continue reading