We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra “Watermelon” Dance – July 19, 2019 River Ghost Review with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – June 7, 2019 Blackberry Pickers with Paula McFarling Calling
- Contra Dance – May 31, 2019 Scraphounds with Claire Baffaut Calling
- Contra Dance – May 17, 2019 Three Around Three with Jim Thaxter Calling
- English Country Dance – May 10
Tag Archives: Columbia square dance
Grab a friend or two or three, put on your dancing shoes, and come on out to Cafe Berlin for some hot fiddle tunes and lively square dances. Music by Jordan Wax and friends. Calling by Jim Thaxter, Daniel Kramer, Rhett Hartman, … Continue reading
The spring contra dance schedule is over for this year, but there’s still plenty of dancing to be done in central MO. This Saturday (June 14) is the ever-popular square dance in Hallsville, MO, just a short drive up Rt. … Continue reading