We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra “Watermelon” Dance – July 19, 2019 River Ghost Review with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – June 7, 2019 Blackberry Pickers with Paula McFarling Calling
- Contra Dance – May 31, 2019 Scraphounds with Claire Baffaut Calling
- Contra Dance – May 17, 2019 Three Around Three with Jim Thaxter Calling
- English Country Dance – May 10
Tag Archives: community dance
Dance by the riverside and watch the glorious sunset at Cooper’s Landing this Tuesday! Join us on June 20 from 6:45 to 8:45 for easy, family-friendly dancing to music by John White, David Cavins and Amber Gaddy. Calling will be provided by MMTD … Continue reading
Going through Spring Breakdown dancing withdrawal?* Here’s a dance opportunity in Hermann! Harvest Table restaurant in Hermann is having another dance on Friday, March 24, 2017. Starting time around 7:00, but come earlier to make sure you get some of … Continue reading
Enjoy a bonus dance this weekend! The Blackberry Pickers will be playing for a dance on Saturday at Harvest Table, a restaurant in Hermann. The band, from Hermann and the St Louis area, includes Kathryn Render on banjo and fiddle, Ronnie Schuppan … Continue reading