We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra “Watermelon” Dance – July 19, 2019 River Ghost Review with Jim Thaxter Calling
- Contra Dance – June 7, 2019 Blackberry Pickers with Paula McFarling Calling
- Contra Dance – May 31, 2019 Scraphounds with Claire Baffaut Calling
- Contra Dance – May 17, 2019 Three Around Three with Jim Thaxter Calling
- English Country Dance – May 10
Tag Archives: dance gypsies
Our annual MMTD Spring Breakdown dance weekend is almost here! It’s time to complete your plans to attend this fun dance event right here in Columbia, MO, from March 16-19! This event draws people from all over the country and here are a … Continue reading
Several dance gypsies from the Columbia group were “spotted” at Solefest last weekend, including Peter, Paula, Margaret, Hannah, David, Krishna, Brad, Lesley, Ann, John, Jim, and Marcie. Our hosts at Springfield did a wonderful job, as usual, organizing the event … Continue reading