We dance most first, third, and fifth Fridays (see schedule for details).
We always dance to live music. All ages and experience levels welcome. No partner needed.
Contra Dance at The Ballroom Academy of Columbia, 3906 Peachtree Dr. (faces Monterey Dr.), Columbia, MO 65203
English Country Dance at Trinity Presbyterian Church 1600 Rollins Road.
7:30–10:00 pm (beginners’ lesson at 7:00)
Admission $8.00 ($5.00 for ages 16–25 or with student ID; free for children 15 and under)
- Contra Dance – Feb. 1, 2019 32 BarTenders with Claire Baffaut Calling
- Update: Contra Dance – Friday, Jan 18, 2018 Dave and Amber with Paula McFarling Calling
- CANCELLED due to weather. English Country Dance – Jan. 11, 2019
- Contra Dance – Fri. Jan. 4th with River Ghost Review
- Contra Dance – Friday, Dec 21, 2018 with Blackberry Pickers
Tag Archives: John White
Dance at Boonslick stage, 4-4:50 pm: Here is a another great opportunity for us to show the public what we can do and how much fun we have. We are to perform at the Heritage Festival Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 4:00 – … Continue reading
One our favorite dance musicians, John White, passed away on Saturday, August 12. He regularly played for our MMTD contra dances with his band Nine Mile with David Cavins, Amber Gaddy and Jim Ruth. He is also the person who organized … Continue reading
Join master fiddler John White and friends at the Boone County Fair the week of July 24 for some old-time music jams and barn dance. Every evening at the fair, we’ll be playing tunes handed down from generation to generation. Hear … Continue reading